For the first 48 hours
For the first 4 weeks
- Do not allow anything on your new edge, ie. pets or children.
- Do not use garden sprays or hose the surface of the edge.
Tips & Hints
- Do not use edge trimmers, lawnmowers or garden implements close to or on the edge.
- Avoid hitting the edge with heavy objects ie. wheel barrows etc.
- At no time should you drive over the standard profile edge, as this will void your warranty.
- To maintain warranty on your new edge you will need to resurface it annually using a high quality masonery sealer or ask your Borderline operator if they have an edge care program.
- Should deep structural cracks appear in your edging you should call your Borderline operator for advice.
- If the surface has cracking or crazing, apply sealer to the edge.